2023 Summer Aquatics
Kendrick Pool: 307-674-9436
The Sheridan Recreation District is very excited to have the pool open and is looking forward to seeing our community have access to an outdoor pool for the summer!
Kendrick Park Pool
- Opening Day: June 19 | 1pm – 5pm | $0.50 Admission
- Closing Day: August 20 | 1pm – 5pm | $0.50 Admission
- Dog Swim: August 20 | 5pm - 6pm | $1/dog+
- Early Bird Registration: May 29 - June 9 | Noon - 6pm
Regular Business Hours - Daily
- Noon – 1pm Water Exercise
- 1pm – 7pm Open Swim
- 7pm – 9pm Pool Rentals
Special Summer Hours
- July 4, 2023 | 1pm – 5pm
- July 10-16, 2023 | 1pm – 5pm
- End of Season Hours | August 14-20 | 1pm – 5pm
|Afternoon Swim||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|- Adults (18+)||$4.00|
|- Children (3-17)||$3.25|
|- Toddler (2 & Under)||Free|
|Evening Swim||5:00 -7:00 pm|
|- Adults (18+)||$3.50|
|- Children (3-17)||$2.75|
|- Toddler (2 & Under)||Free|
Daily Pool Schedule
Sunday Dollar Days
Enjoy an afternoon swim with us! Sundays are Dollar Days. Each admission to the pool is only $1 for the entire afternoon.
Kendrick Pool Season Passes are a great way to save this summer. Use of swim passes are restricted to Afternoon and Evening Swim. Season passes can also be used for lap swim during the noon hour. Participation in the water exercise class is an additional fee. Purchase your season pass between May 29th and June 2nd to take advantage of our Early Bird Special!
|Season Pass Prices|
|- Adults (18+)||$85|
|- Children (3-17)||$65|
|- Family (up to 6 people)||$230|
|Early Bird Price|
|- Adults (18+)||$75|
|- Children (3-17)||$55|
|- Family (up to 6 people)||$205|
Pool Rules To Remember
To help the pool season run more smoothly, we are including a few rules and regulations for our patrons to know ahead of their trip to the pool. All Wyoming regulations are available at Kendrick Park Pool and the Sheridan Recreation District. In accordance, Wyoming’s regulations:
- All nonswimmers and children under eight (8) years of age shall be accompanied by a responsible adult observer. This observer does not need to be in the water with the child, but is responsible for monitoring the child during the duration of their visit.
- No person shall run or engage in horseplay in or around a public pool. Running on the pool deck and grass areas is strictly prohibited and enforced. Horseplay will be monitored and subject to intervention by pool staff.
- General guidelines for Kendrick Park Pool: During Afternoon Swim times, small water toys will be allowed. During Evening Swim, small flotation devices will also be allowed at the discretion of pool staff. United States Coast Guard Approved life jackets are allowed in the shallow end of the pool at all times. Please speak with a manager for more clarification about toy, flotation devices, and life jacket usage.
2023 American Red Cross Swim Lessons
Please visit Swim Lessons for a complete listing of dates, times, course levels, and fees.
Weekend and Evening Rentals
Are you looking to make your summer celebrations even better? Whether you are looking to celebrate a birthday party, have a club BBQ, or just a fun time for your friends and family, we have what you are looking for. You have your choice of 1-1/2 hour or 2 hour rentals. Rentals will be available each weekend from June 17th - August 13th. Small toys and flotation devices will be allowed for rentals. Morning rentals are available on the weekends from 10:00 am – Noon. Evening rentals are available every day of the week from 7:00 – 9:00 pm.
Some dates are excluded due to staffing and community events. Rentals are not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment is due at the time of reservation. Without payment, your preferred time and date will be available to others. Rentals are booked on a first come, first served basis. Without payment, rentals are not confirmed and staff will not be scheduled. Your reservation must be made at least one week before your hopeful rental date.
Dates Available: June 17 – August 13
|Time/Fee||1.5 hr||2 hr|
|Up to 75||$145||$175|
Weekday Water Exercise
Get a workout while taking a dip in the pool with our Water Exercise class. You don’t need to be a swimmer to get the benefits of this class as exercises are in the shallow end of the pool. Pre-registration is not required, but it will save you some money. Please consult your physician before starting any fitness program.
- Dates: June 5 – August 18
- Times: Monday – Friday from Noon – 1pm
- Fee: $2 per class
- Punch Pass: $16 for 10 classes (that’s two free classes!)
- Summer Pass: $90
Weekend Water Exercise
Lap swim and individual water exercise is available during the weekend. Season passes can be used for admission to weekend water exercise times. This time is designed for personal exercise and children are welcome to attend if they are working on fitness.
Dog Swim Day
Join us for our annual Dog Swim Day. This is a great time to let your favorite pooch swim in our main pool and baby pool, jump off the diving board, and fetch to their hearts content. Dogs must be well behaved and any messes must be cleaned up by the owner. We suggest that owners do not go in the water during this time.
- Date: August 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- Fee: $1 per dog