Softball season is closer than you think. Join us January 6th for our winter softball clinic for hitting, fielding, throwing, and pitching. This clinic will have our youth softball players work with collegiate coaches to sharpen and learn new skills.
- Date: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Three Sessions are available:
- Session 1: All Skill – Hitting, Fielding, Throwing (2pm – 4pm) - $30
- Session 2: Pitching (4:15pm – 5:15pm) - $15
- Session 3: All Skills – Hitting, Fielding, Throwing (5:30pm – 7:30pm) - $30
- Sessions 1 and 3 are the same content.
- Who: Youth softball players looking to get a head start on the competition.
- Location: Sheridan Indoor Hitting facility located in Thorne-Rider Park across the parking lot from Thorne-Rider Baseball Stadium.
- Registration: Sign up online, by phone at 307-674-6421, or in person at 1579 Thorne-Rider Park through Noon on January 6th
What to bring: Softball glove, softball bat (optional), athletic clothing (sweatshirt recommended), tennis shoes, and water bottle.
Get a jump on the summer softball season!